|The Time Traveller's Theme|
The theme was created prior to The Passage of Time, as a "mystery theme" based somewhat on the theme from "This Is Gallifrey: Our Childhood, Our Home" by Murray Gold. It is used throughout the film, from the opening Wingless Sting to the finale and end credits. The soundtrack includes a bonus track, titled "The Time Traveller's Theme", which presents the motif in a short suite version.
The theme was intended for reuse in An Itch in Time. Although the project was cancelled during production, a soundtrack was released featuring several variations on the motif. It also appears in minor form in The Time Collector, and inspired the Collector's Theme from that score.
- The Passage of Time soundtrack
- "Opening / Working & Sleeping"
- "Tom Times Two"
- "The Future Is in Glossop"
- "Departure / The Passage of Time"
- "End Credits"
- "The Time Traveller's Theme"
- An Itch in Time soundtrack
- "Wingless Sting & The First Itch"
- The Time Collector soundtrack
- "The Time Collector" (minor)
- "A Future Shock" (minor)
- "End Message" (minor)